10 very good reasons, why our ALT approach makes perfect sense:
- A robust method: the whole training is designed around a meta- methodology based on Mike Rother´s Toyota Kata
- No theoretic class room blablabla: your employees deal with real problems, occuring in their everyday life
- Get an immediate benefit: based on priority, you can start working on the findings helping you to get closer to your target condition
- Teamwork: we bring people together and exercise problem resolution in a team
- Encourage thinking: we provide the underlying principles, no finished solutions, that may or may not have hepled others
- Intense practical exercise: apply the knowledge on a "living object"
- Encourage discussion and reflection: no isolated, webinartype trainings
- No professors, theorisers, junior consultants, who never ran a plant even for one day in their life: we only use professional trainers with at least 10 years of intense
leadership and lean implementation experience. Typically they are automotive plant and/or production managers and experienced one of the toughest industries.
- Great value for price ratio: send us an inquiry and be surprised
- Quality: we guaranty our typical and well known execution quality